Sunday, September 09, 2007

Taxing taxes....

Don't you love it when you get a letter from the tax guys saying "Give a complete account of absolutely every foreign income you had in 2001". MMmm.

I spent the weekend in Archeology mode. It was interesting, to say the least. Perhaps partially due to how much you FORGET in so few years.

The fact that this was back in the day when I got money from mp3.com (and anyone who was on THAT ride knows which total mess those guys made of anything involving money) didn't make it easier.... but luckily, I'm of the "never throw away anything" persuasion. (Although I was scared for a while when it turned out that the only copy of a particular Excel spreadsheet only existed on a laptop that was sitting in a pile I was planning to take to electronic recycling.... *eek*)

/Z

No comments: